We are recruiting a Water Treatment Engineer to be based at one of our clients in London W6 and work Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00/ 10.00-19.00 rotating weekly.
You will undertake the maintenance and repair of the water treatment service at the building as required by the contract. Our maintenance engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure and excellent relationship between our client and Platinum Facilities.
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (essential).
- City & Guilds – Legionella Water Risk Assessments in building water systems
- City & Guilds – Management and Maintenance of Hydrotherapy and swimming pools
- City & Guilds – Legionellosis, cooling towers operators and air conditioning
- City & Guilds – Water Regulations 1999
- City & Guilds – Plumbing Craft.
- Institution of Occupation Safety and Health – IOSH Certificate
- The Water Management Society – Member
- Royal Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers – Member
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a competitive salary, 26 days holiday, paid overtime, pension scheme, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.