Due to the continued growth of Platinum Facilities, we are recruiting for an Electrical Supervisor to join our team based in London EC2A. The role works Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
In this role you need to be able to deliver the best service from your team of engineers but also liaise closely with clients to ensure that their requirements are fully met and that Platinum Facilities provides the correct standard of customer care and quality.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Liaise with clients to ensure their requirements are understood and fully met.
- Supervise all staff, both directly employed and subcontract, to ensure all works are being carried out to the correct standard of customer care and quality.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, procedures, processes and work instructions.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures and requirements are followed and met at all times.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 17th Edition I.E.E (desirable).
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- Knowledge of and experience in BMS/ Generator/Controls/Lighting Systems/ACOPS L8 (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience combined with valid Certificate on High Voltage systems (desirable).
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, 26 days annual leave, perk box membership, pension and access to fully funded training and development.
If you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.