We are looking for a Mechanical Shift Engineer to join us in London EC2A, working days. The role works an average of 14 x 11 hour shifts per month.
You will receive a competitive salary and paid overtime. In addition, you will receive a pension scheme, 20 shifts holiday, perk box membership, and training and development.
Our engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience an excellent partnering relationship with Platinum Facilities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (desirable)
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- Strong understanding of FM, Compliance and PPMs.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent annual leave allowance and access to fully funded training and development.
If you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.