We have vacancies for multi-skilled Mobile Maintenance Engineers to join our team. The roles work Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a competitive salary, 26 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays), paid overtime, pension scheme, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best service in undertaking maintenance and repair, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience excellent customer service.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on client sites.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
- C&G Level III or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- C&G BS 2391 Level 3 ET&I (desirable)
- Good knowledge and experience of plumbing, sanitary ware, drainage systems, LPHW, pressurisation & ventilation systems, ACOPS L8 and cooling tower systems.
- Clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practices.
- Knowledge and experience of BMS, generator, controls and lighting systems.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.