We are looking for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to work in London. The role works 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience an excellent partnering relationship with Platinum Facilities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on client sites.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 18th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (desirable)
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Good knowledge and clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practises and Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (essential).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
- Knowledge and experience of BMS/ Generator/ Controls/ Lighting Systems/ ACOPS L8 (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience combined with valid Certificate on High Voltage systems (desirable).
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, paid overtime, 26 days annual leave allowance (plus Bank Holidays), perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.