We are recruiting a Lead Electrical Engineer/ Supervisor to be based in London and working Monday to Friday 40 hours per week. You will undertake the maintenance and repair of the M&E services as required under contract.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, paid overtime, 26 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), pension, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
- Supervise all staff, both directly employed and subcontractors, while on shift to ensure all works are being carried out to the correct standard of customer care and quality.
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete all tasks in line with Concept SLA. Report any anomalies to the engineering manager.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Carry out reactive and emergency breakdown tasks in line with Concept SLA. Report any anomalies to the engineering manager.
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures and requirements are followed and met at all times.
- Advise on orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within shift.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes and work instructions.
- Work with other Client teams to ensure all incidents are managed and reported on as required.
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 18th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Good knowledge and clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practises and Memorandum of Guidance on the Electricity at Work Regulations 1989 (essential).
- Knowledge of and experience in BMS/ Generator/Controls/Lighting Systems/ACOPS L8 (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience combined with valid Certificate on High Voltage systems (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment, including switchgear, cables, batteries, small power and lighting.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, paid overtime, 26 days annual leave, pension, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.