We are recruiting a Water Treatment Engineer to be based at one of our clients in London EC2N.
You will undertake the maintenance and repair of the water treatment service at the building as required by the contract. Our maintenance engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure and excellent relationship between our client and Platinum Facilities.
- Institution of Occupation Safety and Health – IOSH Certificate
- The Water Management Society – Member
- Royal Institute of Plumbing and Heating Engineers – Member
- City & Guilds – Legionella Water Risk Assessments in building water systems
- City & Guilds – Management and Maintenance of Hydrotherapy and swimming pools
- City & Guilds – Legionellosis, cooling towers operators and air conditioning
- City & Guilds – Water Regulations 1999
- City & Guilds – Plumbing Craft.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent annual leave allowance and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.