We are looking for a multi-skilled Shift Engineer with to work with one of our clients in London E14. The role works 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best electrical and mechanical maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience an excellent partnering relationship with Platinum Facilities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation
- Proactively reduce energy consumption.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Electrical discipline (essential).
- Completed 17th Edition I.E.E (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (desirable)
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a salary of £40,000 per annum, 20 shift days holiday, pension scheme and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.