We are recruiting a chiller engineer to join our growing team. Our engineers are key to our business and customer relationships and we require high levels of technical and customer service skills.
The Key Duties of this Role are:
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Carry out Repairs and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
- Carry out Installations.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- A minimum of F Gas C & G 2079 Cat 1 (essential).
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II or equivalent in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning discipline (essential).
- Completed Unvented hot water system training.
- Good Knowledge of and experience in Splits, Chillers and VRV (essential).
- Good Knowledge of FCUs, Plumbing, Sanitary ware, and Drainage Systems, LPHW, Pressurisation & Ventilation Systems, ACOPS L8 and Cooling Tower Systems (desirable).
- Adequate knowledge of electricity and adequate experience of electrical work up to a working maximum voltage of 415volts and have a basic understanding of the requirements of BS 7671 (IEE Wiring Regulations) and related standards.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent annual leave allowance and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.