We are recruiting a Mechanical Lead Shift Engineer to work in London EC2N. The role works the continental shift pattern, days and nights.
Our Maintenance Shift Leads and Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best service in undertaking Mechanical maintenance and repair, including building fabric tasks, but also go above and beyond to ensure our client experiences an excellent working relationship with Platinum Facilities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Be on a call out rota to provide the client with full out of hours cover.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level III or equivalent in Mechanical discipline (essential).
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment, including boiler plant, ventilation, pumps and generators.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a competitive salary, paid overtime, 20 shifts holiday, pension scheme, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.