We are recruiting a multi-skilled, mechanical or electrical Maintenance Engineer, to be based in London NW1.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. You will need to not only be able to deliver the best maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our client has the best experience and an excellent partnering relationship with Platinum Facilities.
The Key Duties of this role are:
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance and complete relevant documentation.
- Carry out all reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete relevant documentation.
- Proactively reduce energy consumption on site.
- Supervision of visiting sub-contractors.
- Adhere to all Health and Safety policies.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Qualified to City & Guilds Level II/III or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Completed City & Guilds BS 2391 Level 3 Electrical Inspection & Testing (desirable).
- Good knowledge of plumbing, sanitary ware, drainage systems, LPHW, pressurisation & ventilation systems, ACOPS L8 and cooling tower systems.
- Good knowledge and clear understanding of Electricity at Work safe working practices.
- Knowledge and experience of BMS, generator, controls and lighting systems.
- Experience of maintenance, testing and fault finding on a variety of equipment.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, 26 days annual leave, paid overtime, pension, perk box membership and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.