We’re recruiting a Louvre Technician to take responsibility for the Window Louvre maintenance, servicing and repair at a prestigious London residential property. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the correct experience and comes with a great package.
- Carry out all Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports associated with the Window Louvre system.
- Carry out all Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork and reports associated with the Window Louvre system.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of all Window Louvre Planned Preventative Maintenance, Reactive and breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
- Liaise with the client and tenants to ensure all servicing booked in is agreed and attended to promptly.
- Maintain the Window Louvre system servicing schedule as a live document and update the client accordingly.
- Ensure a defect log is maintained and all reported defects are closed out promptly and the client is kept informed of progress.
- City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in relevant & related discipline.
- Knowledge of and experience in Window Louvre system maintenance, servicing and breakdowns and the corresponding control systems.
In addition to working with an industry leading business, you will receive a highly competitive salary, excellent annual leave allowance and access to fully funded training and development.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.