We are recruiting a Fabric Engineer, working day shifts and based in London SE1 . You will be responsible for undertaking the fabric tasks, and will assist with maintenance and repair of the building as required under the service contract.
Our Maintenance Engineers are key to our business and our client relationships. In this role you need to not only be able to deliver the best fabric maintenance and repair service, but also go above and beyond to ensure our clients experience an excellent partnering relationship with Platinum Facilities.
• Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance and complete the appropriate paperwork and reports.
• Carry out Reactive and emergency breakdown tasks and complete the associated paperwork.
• Taking full responsibility and ownership of all fabric tasks assigned to you within your trade and competency set
• Liaising with the helpdesk on a daily basis to ensure calls are closed off in accordance with the contract specification.
• To provide cover and assistance to the contract engineers as required.
• Control of water testing regimes and upkeep of the water log book.
• Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests.
• Notification of any complaints/discrepancies with the contract premises
• Escort duties to sub contractors and suppliers as required and in line with authorisation.
• City & Guilds qualification or equivalent in relevant & related discipline (essential).
• Knowledge of and experience in BMS/ Generator/Controls/Lighting Systems/ACOPS L8 (desirable).
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Building Services Maintenance (essential).
You will receive 20 shifts leave (plus 3 days discretionary between Xmas and New Year), pension, overtime at a fixed rate and Perk box membership.
Please review the full job description here and if you believe you meet the requirements, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.