We are looking for an Engineering Manager (Hard FM) to join an iconic property near Liverpool Street in London. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to take the next step in their career.
- Management of a team of shift engineers and 1 day engineer.
- Ensure client satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
- Identifying extra works and leading projects up to £50,000.
- Producing permits and managing sub-contractors.
- Supporting the team with any technical issues.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- Attend strategic contractual/operational meetings with the client on a monthly basis, or as required.
- Ensuring line reports are successful in completion of all reactive and PPM work orders, to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team as necessary.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 in Mechanical, HVAC or Electrical Engineering (Essential)
- Demonstrate strong communication and people skills.
- Strong written and report writing skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team player, with strong management skills.
- Prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
Salary & Package
- £65,000 Per Annum
- Monday to Friday | 08:00 – 17:00
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Mobile phone, laptop, pension, training and career progression into Director roles.
If you believe you could be the person we are looking for, and are looking for a new challenge, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.