We are recruiting an Energy and Maintenance Supervisor to take on a challenging role on a very busy site with a small on-site team. This is a hands on role, carrying out Energy Management, Reactive and PPM demands and requires an enthusiastic individual with a strong work ethic.
The role is based in SE1 and is Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:00. However a certain level of flexibility is required to cover absence, accommodate work demands and energy monitoring. You will be on call in line with a rota (1 in 4).
- Electrically qualified with solid foundation/knowledge in HVAC and Mechanical Systems – Essential.
- Current HV switching qualifications – Desired but must be obtainable by candidate.
- Electrically qualified 18th Edition – Desired.
- City and Guilds 2391 – Testing and Inspection – Desired.
- Prior knowledge and experience of Condition Based Monitoring (Thermography and Vibration Analysis) – Desired, however on-site training will be given.
Skills and Responsibilities
- Able to work alone and supervising a small team.
- Responsible for CAFM generated work tickets.
- Responsible for up keep of Plant and Plantrooms and daily checks.
- Responsible for carrying out SFG20 PPMs and ensuring successful completion.
- Responsible for carry out statutory record keeping such as Fire Alarm System, Sprinkler System, PAVA System, Phone Refuge points and Emergency Lighting.
- Responsible for management and co-ordination of sub-contractors. Carry out site inductions and issuing and closing of PTWs.
- Follow and ensure SSOW are adhered too.
- Good knowledge of BMS controls and fault-finding.
- Good general knowledge of air handling units, air conditioning systems and boiler plant.
- Good knowledge of H&S, have past experience in producing Method Statements & Risk Assessments and carrying out Tool Box Talks.
- Commercially aware with experience of working in a corporate environment.
- Good IT skills – E-mails, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Oversee successful completion of all CBM testing on site.
- Oversee energy and have a strong understanding of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Produce monthly Energy reports in a timely manner and highlight/investigate anomalies.
- Liaise with third party contractors and drive energy reduction energy initiatives.
The following qualifications are not essential but would be an advantage:
- F Gas/Refrigeration qualifications.
- Gas Safe.
The role has an attractive salary, Smart Pension scheme and 26 days annual leave.
If you believe you could be the person we are looking for, and are looking for a new challenge, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.